Six separate Smith families figure amongst our ancestors:
1) Liz’s maternal grandmother’s father’s family (the descendants of Thomas William Smith and Elizabeth née Bellamy, who married near the beginning of the nineteenth century);
2) Liz’s maternal grandmother’s mother’s family (the descendants of John Smith and Mary née Cook, who married in 1752);
3) the Smiths of Mudge Down – Liz’s maternal grandfather’s two grandmothers (sisters Ann & Martha née Smith), their relations and ancestors;
4) the family of Elizabeth Smith, who married John’s ancestor John Kimberlin in Coventry in 1822;
5) the family of Ann Smith who married Robert, a member of the Smith (2) family above, in 1801.
6) the family of Julia Smith who married Henry Sworder, one of Emma’s ancestors, in 1846.
John & Liz’s Family History Other Genealogical Sites John & Liz’s welcome page
page updated January 2014